Autopilot offers free webinars to help trial users and customers learn best practices and get their questions answered.
New to Autopilot? Live demo and Q&A
We recommend this live demo and interactive Q&A for those new to Autopilot.
In this 45 minute presentation we will:
- introduce Autopilot and customer journey marketing;
- give you a brief overview of the product, use cases and features;
- demonstrate how to create your first journey using the visual drag-and-drop canvas;
- review all of the setup steps to get your account configured; and
- answer your questions.
This is an interactive session, so feel free to ask questions throughout the event.
Ask an Expert
Join one of our Ask an Expert webinar sessions. These sessions give you the opportunity to pick the brains of our support and success team. Ask about a new feature, learn about best practices, or talk through a tricky use case in these interactive sessions.
They're held every Thursday at 10:30 AM CST. Register here and we'll send you an email to remind you it's coming up. Can't make a session? Register and send your questions ahead of time and we'll answer during the session and email you the recording.
On-demand webinars for customers
Below are our on-demand product training webinars to help you get the most out of Autopilot.
View Product Training 101 to learn how to:
- setup and configure your account (import your contacts, capture your forms, and more);
- navigate the basics of the Dashboard, Journeys, Contacts, Reports and Settings; and
- publish your first Journey.
View Product Training 102 for a deep dive into:
- qualifying leads that interact with your site and/or marketing materials;
- building a lead nurture Journey to engage and convert prospects; and
- measuring the success of a Journey and optimizing it over time.