There's two ways to integrate your CRM app with Autopilot:
- Using Zapier (addressed below)
- Directly via our API (learn more).
The advantage of using Zapier is that it doesn't require any custom development. If you're not yet familiar with Zapier, learn more here.
Please note that we have native integrations for Salesforce and Pipedrive.
Which CRM apps does Zapier support?
You can view the full list here, however some example CRMs include:
What are some example Journeys I can build using the Zapier integration?
There's a huge number of possibilities, however here are some to get you started:
- Add new leads in your CRM to a list in Autopilot
- Nurture new leads with email, SMS, postcards and on-site or in-app messaging
- Create new leads in your CRM that are captured via Autopilot (e.g. via your tracked forms or Segment integration)
- Notify your team of your new leads via Slack
If you've read the Zapier tutorial and have questions about creating Journeys using our Zapier integration, please contact our support team.