The Autopilot REST API is designed to allow you to integrate your app with Autopilot. For example, you can use it to:
- send contacts from Autopilot to your app;
- add contacts from your app into Autopilot;
- trigger Autopilot journeys from your app;
- keep unsubscribes in sync between Autopilot and your app;
- enhance contact profiles with custom fields and data from your app; and
- get data from your app into and out of Salesforce using Autopilot's native integration.
Please visit our documentation for more information.