The Lead Funnel contains the following metrics:
- Visitors: the number of unique visitors to tracked web pages.
- Conversions: the number of unique submissions of tracked forms or Proactive Headsup messages.
- Leads*: the number of leads currently in your synced Salesforce account.
- Opportunities*: the number of opportunities currently in your synced Salesforce account.
- Closed-Won*: the number of closed-won opportunities currently in your synced Salesforce account.
* Requires Salesforce. Learn how to connect.
There are two other important metrics in the Lead Funnel. The first is the comparison to the previous period:
So if you are refining the Lead Funnel by the last 7 days, Autopilot will compare performance in the previous 7 day period, and give you a % increase or decrease.
The second is the average days to move to the next stage in the funnel:
So in the above example, it takes 1.1 days on average from the time someone visits a tracked page, until they submit a tracked form.
If you would like to voice your support for the Leads, Opportunities and Closed Won statistics using CRMs other than Salesforce, you can do so here.